Do not Rock The Boat

Do not Rock The Boat
Hah, do not you rock my boat
Because I do not want my boat to be rockin 'anyhow
Please do not you rock my boat, not
Because I do not want my boat to rockin '

I'm tellin 'you that, oh, ooh-aah, I like a-like-this
Can you miss?
And you should know, ooh-aah, when I like a-like-this
Am I really it? Ooh yeah
Your gratifications-satisfy my soul, morning time
Evening cold,-fy my soul
Yes, I've been a-tellin'Anda, I bake sugar cookies
I am happy at all times
Oh, can not you see what you've done for me? Yes

You make me feel like when we bend them new corners
We felt like winning the lottery, yeah
When we bend them new corners
We feel like a lottery winner

And I said, oh, ooh-aah, I like a-like-this
Yes, I
And you should know, ooh-aah, when I like a-like-this
I know, can not miss, ooh
Satisfaction-satisfy my soul, my dear
Make me love you in the morning, yeah
If I treat you bad, make it up to me one time
'Because I'm happy in a long time
I want you beside me, yeah, to be mine

One thing you should do, is when a-we holding hands together
You should know that we love, a-love each other, yeah
And if every time you have to walk away from me now
Uh, you'll now I need your sympathy, yeah

Can you see? Do you trust me?
Oh, darlin ', darlin', I call ', call'
Satisfy my soul, satisfy my soul
Never, never give up now

All in the same boat
Rockin 'on the same route
We must come together, join each other
And can not you see what I have for you? Yes

I'm happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, and you can not turn me blue now
Come a little closer, satisfy my Comot alias Donlot Movie Klik Tulisan warna Hijau atau Green di bawah ini: